SCHOTT A20500 ACE 1 Fiber Optic Light Source Illuminator EKE 150W
- Calculated at Checkout
The Schott ACE 1 A20500 Fiber-Optic Illuminator is a cost-effective and super reliable 150 Watt Halogen cold light source. For over 30 years, the A20500 has provided intense lighting for Stereo Microscopy, Macroscopy, Machine Vision, and OEM applications. When you think of Fiber Optics, Schott Fostec is almost certainly the first name that comes to mind. The Schott Fostec A20500 ACE 1 Illuminator has been the industry standard for years and remains true to its heritage. Both in Microscopy and Machine Vision, there is simply no other fiber optic light source that comes close to the popularity of the ACE 1. Since its inception, the modular concept of the Modulamp® assembly allows flexible adaptation depending on the user's requirements. With the different choices of EKE & DDL bulbs, users can decide what illumination properties are most important to their specific application. In addition, there is a vast selection of Fiber Optic light guides available in a wide range of sizes. Lightlines, backlights, goosenecks, Ringlights, and flexible bundles, to name a few. If you have a question regarding what components might suit your application, please don't hesitate to reach out to our lighting experts. We will take the time to understand your application and suggest the best combination of a light source and light guide specifically for you.
- Heavy-duty, grounded metal housing.
- IR interference filter for cool illumination.
- Full illumination on .60" active diameter input.
- Solid-state dimmer control provides zero to full intensity
- Interchangeable Modulamp Units offer two positions to maximize individual lamp efficiencies.
- Choice of two 150 watt halogen lamps - EKE & DDL for intense, uniform illumination.
- Built-in thermal shut down.
- Quiet rear exhaust.
- CSA approved to UL spec, CE compliant.
- Stackable with retractable handle.
- Low housing temp - slightly above ambient.
- Detachable IEC cord.
- 3-year warranty (excludes lamp and socket).
- Shutter module.
- Infinite setting, twelve blade iris diaphragm version available to reduce
- intensity while maintaining color temperature.