SCHOTT KL2500 Fiber Optic LED Light Source Illuminator
- Calculated at Checkout
SCHOTT KL2500 Fiber Optic LED Light Source Illuminator (250.400)
The SCHOTT KL 2500 LED is the pinnacle in cold sources from SCHOTT and features the industry's most powerful LED light engine. Due to its high light output and unique features, it complies with advanced requirements in life science and industrial applications of stereo microscopy and macroscopy. The extreme brightness is equivalent to a 250-watt halogen cold light source and is unrivaled in this class.
The SCHOTT KL2500 LED Fiber Optic Light Source Illuminator uses cold light to illuminate all objects in industrial and life science applications. Its multiple LED light engine provides an attractive alternative to conventional halogen cold light sources. The brightness of 1100 lm at the end of a flexible 9 mm Ø light guide is equivalent to a 150 W halogen cold light source such as the, while the electrical power consumption is less than 40 watts, making this a go-green machine! An extremely quiet fan assures optimized heat management and near-silent operation. Schott KL series illuminators are explicitly designed for microscopy. There is a large selection of Fiber Optic light guides within the KL series.
Single gooseneck and dual gooseneck, Ringlights, and Flexible bundles. Please contact our customer support team if you need assistance selecting the correct illumination components or package for your specific application. We are lighting experts who can help you with any microscope or illumination scenario.
- Multiple-chip white LED light engine
- Continuous dimming from 0 to 100%
- Compact high-quality housing with integrated handle
- Small footprint and additional iron ballast for stability when used with goosenecks
- 1,000 Lumens output at light guide end (light guides with active diameter of 9 mm)
- PC controllable via USB
- Connection for foot switch and remote control
- Intensity control at three sensitivities (fine, standard, and coarse tuning)
- LCD indicates brightness setting, operation mode, or error code
- Electronic shutter function
- Part number: 250 400
- Dimensions (WxDxH) | (mm) / (inch): 114 x 231 x 4.5” x 137/9.1” x 5.4"
- Weight (kg): Approx. 3.6
- Cooling: Low noise fan
- Operating voltage, frequency: 90 - 264 V ~, 47 - 63 Hz
- Input voltage (V): 24 V
- Power consumption (VA): max. 80
- Protection class: II
- Overvoltage category: II
- LEDs: 9 High-Power-LED white
- Average LED lifetime (h): 50,000¹
- Light flux (Im): 1,000²
- Color temperature (K): Approx. 5,600
- Light control: Electrical
- Active light guide diameter: (mm) / (inch) Max. 9 / Max. 0.35"
- Marking / Approval: CE / (power supply CE, UL, PSE)
- EMV-class: B