SCHOTT KL2500 Fiber Optic LED Light Source Illuminator
- Calculated at Checkout
The SCHOTT KL 2500 LED is the performance leader in cold light sources from SCHOTT and features the industries most powerful LED light engine. Due to its high light output and special features it complies with advanced requirements in life science and industrial applications of stereo microscopy and macroscopy. The extreme brightness is equivalent to a 250-watt halogen cold light source and is simply unrivaled in this class. The SCHOTT KL2500 LED Fiber Optic Light Source Illuminator uses cold light to illuminate all types of objects in industrial and life science applications. Its multiple LED light engine provides an attractive alternative to conventional halogen cold light sources. The brightness of 1100 lm at the end of a flexible 9 mm Ø light guide is equivalent to a 150 W halogen cold light source such as the while the electrical power consumption is less than 40 watts of power consumption making this a go green machine! An extremely quiet fan assures optimized heat management and near silent operation. Schott KL series illuminators are designed specifically for microscopy. There is a large selection of Fiber Optic light guides within the KL series.
Single gooseneck & Dual gooseneck, Ringlights and Flexible bundles. Please contact our customer support team if you need assistance selecting the correct illumination components or package for your specific application. We are lighting experts and we can help you with any microscope or illumination scenario.
- Multiple-chip white LED light engine
- Continuous dimming from 0 to 100%
- Compact high quality housing with integrated handle
- Small footprint and additional iron ballast for stability when use with goosenecks
- 1,000 Lumens output at light guide end (light guides with active diameter of 9 mm)
- PC controllable via USB
- Connection for foot switch and remote control
- Intensity control at three sensitivities (fine, standard and coarse tuning)
- LCD display indicates brightness setting, operation mode, or error code
- Electronic shutter function
- Part number: 250 400
- Dimensions (WxDxH) | (mm) / (inch): 114 x 231 x 4.5” x 137/9.1” x 5.4"
- Weight (kg): Approx. 3.6
- Cooling: Low noise fan
- Operating voltage, frequency: 90 - 264 V ~, 47 - 63 Hz
- Input voltage (V): 24 V
- Power consumption (VA): max. 80
- Protection class: II
- Overvoltage category: II
- LEDs: 9 High-Power-LED white
- Average LED life time (h): 50,000¹
- Light flux (Im): 1,000²
- Color temperature (K): Approx. 5,600
- Light control: Electrical
- Active light guide diameter: (mm) / (inch) Max. 9 / Max. 0.35"
- Marking / Approval: CE / (power supply CE,UL, PSE)
- EMV-class: B