Accu-Scope Excelis HD Lite HDMI Microscope Camera
- Calculated at Checkout
The Excelis 300 HD Lite Series digital color microscope cameras set a new standard for excellence in high definition imaging for scientific and industrial applications. Excelis 300 HD Lite Series cameras are full featured HD cameras offering 30fps in live video preview with unrivaled color fidelity and on-board image capturing capability. Excelis’ unique system architecture enables it to offer simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor and to a computer via USB connection. Images can be saved directly to a PC or Mac, or onto the SD card. Each camera is supplied with the PC/Mac-compatible on-board image capture software, as well as our full-featured CaptaVision PC image analysis software.
Superior Performance & Color:
Built upon decades of microscopy and digital imaging experience, Excelis HD Series incorporates dual FPGA processors and unique algorithms that produce perfect color reproduction. The innovative technology of the Excelis HD cameras offers full 1080p video preview for HD output without any lag time or compression.
- HD live imaging for scientific and industrial applications. Capture 5MP still images.
- View and capture images without a PC (HDMI monitor required).
- Built-in mouse control software for HDMI viewing and recording without a computer.
- CaptaVision Imaging Software (included) extends the capabilities of the Excelis HD with advanced image processing and measurement features (requires PC; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 0.5x camera adapter recommended.
- 1-year warranty
- In the box: Excelis HD Camera, HDMI Cable, USB 2.0 Cable, 12V Power Adapter, 8GB SD Card, USB Mouse, CaptaVision PC Imaging Software
|Excelis HD Lite (AU-300-HD)|
|Sensor||1/2.5" Aptina MT9P031 color CMOS, 2.2µm pixels|
|Live Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Capture Resolution||5MP (2592 x 1944)|
|Frame Rate||HDMI: 30fps / USB2.0: 15fps|
|Image Capture||Hi Speed SD Card (4GB); (accepts Class 10 SD card, 32GB maximum)|
|Video Capture||HDMI: 1080p, 15fps to SD Card / USB2.0: 1080p, 15fps to PC|
|Exposure Time||0.001 sec – 10.0 sec|
|Other Settings||Gain, Gamma, Saturation, Contraction|
|Built-in Software (stand-alone operation)||Cloud 1.0 (on-screen live image measurement is not available with Excelis HD Lite cameras)|
|PC Imaging Software||CaptaVision Imaging Software (for PC only; Mac OS not supported)
Advanced Camera Controls: still image measurement and annotation, flatfield correction; extended depth of focus (focus stacking); image stitching; HDR (High Dynamic Range) function
Image Types: JPG and TIF
|Output Mode||HDMI or USB2.0|
|System Requirements (for PC Imaging Software)||Intel Processor (Core 2 Duo or higher); 2GB memory or more; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port|
|Power Supply||DC 12V/1A|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter, 0.5x recommended|