Lumenera Infinity 1-1M USB Microscope Camera
- Infinity 1-1M
- Free Shipping
Lumenera’s INFINITY1-1M is designed to be a cost-effective, versatile solution for clinical, life science, material sciences and educational professionals.
With 1280x1024 resolution, the INFINITY1-1M delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications. The low noise characteristic of the INFINITY1-1M progressive scan 1.3 megapixel image sensor results in crisp quality for the most demanding microscopy applications including life science and material science.
Full Image Analysis Software Included:
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
Third-Party Software Integration:
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
Mac Camera Software:
A Mac camera driver, capture application and ImageJ plug-in are available for the INFINITY1-1M. Please refer to theMicroscopy Drivers/Software Downloads page under Support for up-to-date details.
Superior Technical Assistance Center (TAC):
As a Lumenera customer you gain access to the TAC group and knowledge base, which provide full support for cameras, software and microscopy applications.
- 30 fps at full 1280x1024 resolution and 120 fps at 640x480 resolution
- Select 8 & 10-bit pixel data modes
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- Compact design equipped with a C-Mount, facilitating installation on all microscope configurations including upright, inverted and stereo
- INFINITY1-1M — 1.3 MP CMOS Monochrome USB 2.0 Camera
- LuIAP-1 — INFINITY Advanced Features Pack 1: Includes USB Key for extra INFINITY ANALYZE license, additional 3 year warranty, 1 advance product replacement
- LuSDKSW-DVD — Software Developer’s Kit (DVD)
- La20606 Power Supply — 6VDC, Power Supply (Optional)
- LuINFSW-DVD — To order additional copies of DVD with INFINITY user application software, TWAIN driver and documentation
|Image Sensor||1/2” CMOS Aptina MT9M001 (Mono)|
|Effective Pixels||5.2 x 5.2 µm|
|Frame Rate||30 fps (1280 x 1024), 120 fps (640 x 480)|
|Bit Depth||8 and 10-bit uncompressed|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power, or external 6VDC - 500mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to +50° C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95%, Non-condensing|
|Exposure Control||Automatic and manual control|
|White Balance||Automatic and manual control|
|Gain||1.0 to 15x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2.25 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount standard