Lumenera’s INFINITY2-5 digital CCD camera offers excellent sensitivity, high resolution and a wide dynamic range for brightfield, darkfield, and DIC imaging applications. With 2448 X 2048 resolution and on-board processing, the INFINITY2-5 delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications. Live video preview provides for real-time focus while auto exposure and auto white balance efficiently capture your optimal image. An intuitive user application provides camera controls while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is available through our TWAIN drivers.
EXCELLENT COLOR REPRODUCTION:
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
FULL IMAGE ANALYSIS SOFTWARE INCLUDED:
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE INTEGRATION:
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
MAC CAMERA SOFTWARE:
A Mac camera driver, capture application and ImageJ plug-in are available for the INFINITY2-5.
SUPERIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER (TAC):
As a Lumenera customer you gain access to the TAC group and knowledge base, which provide full support for cameras, software and microscopy applications.
- Progressive scan 2/3" Sony Super HAD ICX655 5.0 megapixel CCD sensor
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples
- Crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications
- 9 fps at full 2448 x 2048 resolution, 23 fps at 640 x 480 (with ROI)
- Select 8 & 14-bit pixel data modes
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- INFINITY2-5C — 5.0 Megapixel CCD Color Camera or INFINITY2-5M — 5.0 Megapixel CCD Monochrome Camera
- Lu802 — 2 m USB 2.0 Cable
- 5YR Protection Plan 2 — 5-Year Extended Warranty with Advanced Replacement
- LuSDKSW — Software Developer’s Kit (Web Download)
- La050315 — 5VDC, 2.5A, 12.5W Power Supply (Optional)
|Image Sensor||CCD, Sony ICX655, Progressive Scan, Avail in Color or Monochrome|
|Effective Pixels||2448 x 2048, 3.45 µm square pixels|
|Dynamic Range||58 dB|
|Bit Depth||8 or 14-bit|
|Read Noise||10 e-|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (or external 5 V DC, 500 mA)|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ° C|
|Operating Humidity||5 - 95 %, Non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||161 μs to 500 ms (video) 161 μs to 71 min (snapshot)|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic control|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Gain||1 to 25.6 x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0|
|Dimensions||3.85 x 2 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount standard|