Lumenera INFINITY 8-20 Microscope Camera
- Free Shipping
The ultra high-resolution INFINITY8-20C camera, with a large Field of View, is optimized for fast sample focusing to capture every detail even with low magnification. With no need for pixel shifting or added mechanical movement, the INFINITY8-20C captures images that can be printed at poster sizes. This makes it an ideal choice for biological and material industrial samples.
Ultra High Resolution:
The INFINITY8-20C brings a 5472 x 3648 resolution to any c-mount microscope. This large one-inch sensor provides great sensitivity even in challenging light environments. Instead of worrying about pixel shifting or using other mechanical movements to image specific details, the INFINITY8-20C captures 20-megapixel images with a single click.
Large Field of View:
With the high resolution of the INFINITY8-20C, capture images with a large field of view (FoV). This allows for a single image to capture more of a sample without needing to take multiple images. A 1X coupler also helps to reduce the costs of your overall set up.
Accurate Color Reproduction:
The INFINITY8-20C is designed with Sony’s advanced CMOS sensor technology. Coupled with Teledyne Lumenera’s extensive expertise working with applications requiring critical color reproduction and consistency, the colors in your sample will appear true to life and with a high level of contrast.
- Color sensor with 1” optical format
- 20 megapixel microscope camera with fast frame rates of 19.6 fps at full resolution (5472 x 3648)
- USB 3 plug and play interface for fast image delivery and simplified connectivity
- Compact form factor
- Support for locking industrial micro USB on the back for power and control
- INFINITY ANALYZE microscopy software included with purchase. No annual license fees.
- Software support for Windows and Mac, along with third-party plugins for MetaMorph and MicroManager
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
- Recommended coupler: 1x
Included In the Box:
- INFINITY8-20C — 20 MP digital camera
- 3-meter USB 3 Micro-B to Type-A cable
|Image Sensor||20 MP Color CMOS sensor - Sony IMX183|
|Frame Rate||Maximum sustainable frame rate of 19.6|
|Dynamic Range||73 dB|
|Bit Depth||8 or 12-bit|
|Full Well Capacity||14.6K e-|
|Read Noise||3.25 e-|
|Pixel Size||2.4 x 2.4 μm|
|Power Requirement||5V via Power Over USB3 Cable|
|Power Consumption||2.3 W to 3.6 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ºC|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic control|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Interface Connector||USB3 cable. GPIO cable available as an accessory.|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount. Compatible with all microscope brands.|