Lumenera Infinity HD USB Microscope Camera
- Free Shipping
Lumenera’s INFINITYHD high definition CMOS color microscopy camera is a full featured, standalone, high definition scientific imaging solution offering full 1080p/60 preview with superb color reproduction and extremely fast frame rates.
Operate the camera by directly connecting to a monitor via HDMI to either a DVI or HDMI port without connecting to a PC, or utilize the plug-and-play USB 2.0 image capture. With extremely fast response times, the INFINITYHD quickly reacts to lighting changes in any life science, clinical or material application. 3 on-camera buttons allow easy access to power, white balance and image capture.
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction. This results in a sample preview on a monitor that closely matches the view on the microscope eyepiece.
The INFINITYHD camera provides the required 60 fps for true high definition, unlike many competitors professing to be HD but offering considerably lower frame rates. This allows for smooth manipulation on the preview without any lag. The included INFINITYHD software allows for image capture. The software is intuitive and can be set up in minutes.
- 1/3" (16:9) CMOS 2 megapixel sensor
- 1080p60 high definition format 1920 x 1080
- Direct output to monitor
- 3 on-camera buttons for power, white balance and capture
- INFINITYHD — 2.0 Megapixel CMOS Color Camera for USB 2.0
- LuHDSW-DVD — Software Developer’s Kit (DVD)
- La2020HD — 2 m HDMI cable
- La2030M - 3 m USB 2.0 A - mini B cable
- La20515 - 5VDC, 2.5A, 12.5W Power Supply
- 1/3" CMOS, color, progressive scan
- 1920 x 1080, 2.7 µm square pixels
- 60 fps at 1920 x 1080
- Interface: HDMI & USB 2.0
- Lens Mount Adjustable C-Mount standard