QImaging Retiga ELECTRO USB 3.0 Monochrome CCD Scientific Camera
- Calculated at Checkout
- 75% peak QE combined with low noise electronics reveals the weak signals missed by industrial cameras
- Regulated sensor cooling delivers high quality images for precise electrode placement
- 50MHz two port readout delivers a high frame rate needed for electrophysiology
- Fanless regulated cooling provides 100% vibration-free imaging
- Integrated grounding connection for electrical isolation
- Intelligent Quantification provides advanced real-time FPGA algorithms to deliver better image quality
- Defective Pixel Correction (DPC) corrects hot pixels for high quality images
- Ocular Imaging Software
The Retiga ELECTRO is a cooled 1.4MP camera that was specifically designed for the unique challenges of electrophysiology. The camera’s zero vibration and advanced technical features enable the electrophysiologist careful electrode placement, without exogenous noise that pollute recordings.
Inside the ELECTRO, Intelligent Quantification™ - on camera intelligence features, correct defective pixels. Fast 50 MHz pixel digitization increases camera frame rate to give you the speed you need to adhere electrodes to the right neuron.
A great camera deserves great software for acquisition. Ocular is QImaging's all new imaging platform and is included with every camera purchase.