QImaging Retiga LUMO USB 3.0 Color CCD Scientific Camera
- 75% peak QE combined with low noise electronics reveals the weak signals missed by industrial cameras
- Ultra low noise readout mode enables exposure times of up to 60 minutes.
- Deep sensor cooling and Dynamic Dark Frame Correction (DDFC) deliver amazing data over those long exposures.
- 50MHz two port readout delivers frame rate for finding, focusing and imaging samples
- Reduce photobleaching and phototoxicity on samples.
- Intelligent Quantification provides advanced real-time FPGA algorithms to deliver better image quality
- Defective Pixel Correction (DPC) and Dynamic Dark Frame Correction (DDFC) correct hot pixels and remove background for high quality images over difficult long exposures.
Scientific cameras are the cornerstone of the highest performing imaging instruments in a lab. Through careful selection of image sensors and components, the LUMO will redefine your expectations for bioluminescence imaging, as well as more routine fluorescence applications.
The Retiga LUMO is packed with advanced technical features that enable detection and quantification of ultra-low light luminescence signals. This is accomplished by coupling deep cooling with FPGA-based intelligent features that correct defective pixels and remove accumulated dark current. The result is a camera that outperforms bioluminescence cameras more than twice the price.
A great camera deserves great software for acquisition. Ocular is QImaging's all new imaging platform and is included with every camera purchase.