QImaging Retiga R3 USB 3.0 Monochrome CCD Scientific Camera
The Retiga R3 gives you a 2.8 MP platform that increases the quality of overview images, and is also capable of signal binning for work at high magnification or increased sensitivity. It is ideal for fixed or live, time lapse or slide scanning. The Retiga R3 has the technical features you need to improve limits of detection and quantification. More importantly, the camera becomes an intuitive extension of your imaging system, smoothly delivering data from the super speed USB3.0 interface to your computer.
Inside the R3 camera, QImaging introduces Intelligent Quantification™ - on camera intelligence features that correct for defective pixels, remove accumulated dark current and make high dynamic range imaging available. Fast 50 MHz pixel digitization increases camera frame rate to give you all the speed you need for almost any laboratory imaging challenge.
- 75% peak QE combined with low noise electronics reveals the weak signals missed by industrial cameras
- Increased exposure time and binning enables detection of the faintest signals with deep sensor cooling
- 50MHz two port readout delivers frame rate for finding, focusing and imaging samples
- Reduce photobleaching and phototoxicity on samples.
- Intelligent Quantification™ provides advanced real-time FPGA algorithms to deliver better image quality