SCHOTT 400.000 Programable, Multifunction, Multihead Controller (Power Supply Not Included)
- Calculated at Checkout
SCHOTT 400.000 VisiLED MC 1500 Programmable, Multi-function Controller
SCHOTT VisiLED is a two part system for LED illumination in Microscopy. The first part is the controller which is required and used for all VisiLED Lightheads.
The MC1500 is the more advanced controller within the VisiLED system. It controls up to two illuminations simultaneously and thus offers easy combination of any two VisiLED lightheads.
The MC1500 allows variable illumination parameters including light intensity, different segment modes and change of illumination direction. Additionally, the controller offers rotating, strobing, external triggering or flashing of the LED light. This ensures constant mixed light characteristics through its synchronized control of the connected VisiLED Lightheads.
- 5 preset segment modes plus rotation for optimum contrasting.
- Smooth dimming with overdrive position.
- 4 memory positions to save custom lighting modes.
- External Trigger: to start single strobe.
- Flash mode: to overdrive continuous set intensity with a short flash for taking photographs.
- Strobe mode: to utilize internal strobefunction with frequencies between 15 Hz – 5 KHz.
- RS 232 Computer interface (USB 1.1 optional) to set parameters via computer.
- Foot switch between memory positions (optional).
- Manufactured in the EU.