SCHOTT A08512 Combination Dual Gooseneck & Olympus SZX Bracket
- Calculated at Checkout
SCHOTT A08512 Combination Dual Gooseneck 29" Flexible Light Guide With Olympus SZX Bracket
SCHOTT Combination Goosenecks A08512 is used in incident illumination applications where there is a space constraint. The flexible bundle portion of the gooseneck allows the light source to be placed further away from the back of the microscope. Then the obedient portion of the light guide can still attach close to the microscope. The A08512 includes a specific bracket for the Olympus SZX series microscopes. This bracket attached to the microscope and then the light guide will get attached to the bracket.
• Bend radius of the chrome gooseneck tubing is 2-3” (51 - 76)*
• Easily adjustable, precise positioning offers complete control of light placement
• Dual models illuminate a workspace with a single light source
• Gooseneck legs placed in opposing positions create shadow-free illumination
• Modified standard and custom configurations are available
Bundle sheathing is made of PVC covered metal tubing. Gooseneck is made of semi-obedient, chrome-plated metal tubing. Bundle input made of black anodized aluminium.