SCHOTT A08914 Lightline 14.0" x .014"
- Alternative to a fiber optic bundle for more precise illumination in Microscopy & Inspection applications.
- Calibrated with DDL-bulb to a specified number of gray scale levels (see chart) at a mean of 200 with a gamma setting of 1.0 to deliver optimum uniformity (See reference section for more information on uniformity of fiber optic products)
- Assembly method accurately positions the fiber line within the body on all three planes, to a tolerance of ± .004”(0.1)† assuring the fiber axis will be parallel with the mounting surface of the body
- Rugged aluminum body and light source ferrule with black anodized finish, PVC covered metal tubing protects the fiber bundle
- Lightline holders and support products available
- Custom lengths, bundle exits, multiple combinations (dual, quad, etc.) and line widths can be designed for your unique requirements. Please Contact Us for custom order quotations.
- Cylindrical and apertured lenses are available for most lightline models (Made-to-Order)