SCHOTT A08925 Fiber-Optic Backlight 4.0" x 5.0"
- Calibrated with DDL-bulb from ±13 to ±15 gray scale levels at a mean of 200, gamma setting of 1.0, using a patented process to create diffuse, uniform illumination within the active area (Uniformity scans are available upon request)
- The white acrylic diffuser plate provides the optimum combination of uniformity and intensity, a protective IR filter is included with every unit
- Backlight housing is made of rugged, black anodized aluminum, the plastic fiber bundle is protected with flexible PVC covered metal tubing
- Compact, low profile housing fits in small spaces
- Can be used to create a crisp edge definition, or soft, diffuse incident light
- Dual and quad backlights increase lighting versatility, additional combinations and sizes can be custom ordered
- Intended for use with strobes and ColdVision Series light sources; other sources, particularly those without an IR filter, may damage the plastic fibers