SCHOTT A20890 DCR IV Fiber-Optic Illuminator
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE NEW SCHOTT CV-LS LED FIBER OPTIC LIGHT SOURCE. CLICK HERE
The DCR®IV includes all the standard features of the DCR®III Plus light source, plus an integrated equalizer. A light feedback loop is integrated into the equalizer to provide stabilized light output for the most demanding machine vision applications.
- Remote controllable using built-in integrated RS232 interface
- Designed to control up to three additional DCR III units via a built-in 15-pin connector. Expansion cable and DCR III light sources are sold separately.
- Enhanced communications available by embedding error-checking codes in command strings
- Easy programmability with simple command structure
- DC-regulated light source limits light fluctuation due to line voltage variation up to ±0.5%.
- Current limiting circuitry protects the unit from overheating due to defective and aging bulbs.
- Lamp change indicator light - The LED on the front panel changes color from green to red when the lamp requires replacement. The lamp status output on RS232 is available.
- Solid state intensity control adjusts light output from 0 to 100%.
- Interchangeable Modulamp units offer two lamp positions to maximize individual lamp efficiencies.
- Soft start “lamp saver” circuitry
- IR filter for cool illumination
- CSA certified to UL, CE compliant to low voltage and EMC directives
- Universal input voltage – accepts 90 to 265 VAC, 50/60 Hz