SCHOTT EasyLED Ringlight System 600.200
- Calculated at Checkout
The EasyLED is a robust and simple design. Unlike other cheap plastic illuminators, the EasyLED delivers homogeneous and shadow-free illumination in a tough anodized metal housing and well-designed heat sink.
The EasyLED Ringlight Plus System (600.300) has the advantage of controllable segments to enable new contrasting methods, while the integrated ‘jog dial’ element provides simple and intuitive switching between illumination modes, as well as rotation of the segments in both directions.
Both the simple 600.200 and the Plus 600.300 EasyLED system are 66mm I.D to fit most microscopes. If you want a perfect fitment for your specific microscope, simply measure the bottom lens where the ringlight connects and select the option to add a ringlight adapter for 58mm or 60mm.
If you don't have the bench space for a traditional fiber optic illuminator or you just want simple reliable LED illumination, the Schott EasyLED system is a great choice. If you need assistance with the correct adapter for your microscope, please contact us and we can assist you.
Features & Benefits:
- Consistent color temperature (daylight) approx. 5600K
- 50K Hour Lifespan
- Energy Efficient LED
- Silent Operation, completely without noise or vibration
- Robust Anodized metal housings
- Working Distance 55-135 mm
- 45 high brightness LED's
- Fits microscope objectives 66 mm / adapters available for 58mm & 60mm Objectives
- Integrated controller for continuous dimming (0-100%) and separate on/off switch
- Large working distance: 50mm - 135mm
- maximum illuminance: 90 klx (at 75 mm WD)