Techniquip PROLINE 40 LED Ring Light Illuminator
- Calculated at Checkout
Techniquip Proline 40 Key Features:
- 40 High Power Precision aligned LED's
- Infinitely Dimmable 0-100%
- 4 Quadrant Segment Control
- 3 Point Soft Tip Mounting Screws for secure connection
- 360° Shadow-Free illumination
- Silent Vibration-Free Operation
- 100% Machined Aluminum Ring
- !!!PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!!!
Color Temperature Spectrum Options:
- Daylight White 5500°K (P466DS4XXW)
- Cool White 4500°K (P466CS4XXW)
- Warm White 3200°K (P466WS4XXW)
- UV (375nm) (P466US4XXW)
- 1.02” (26mm) Height x 3.81” (97mm) o.d x 2.63" (66mm) i.d
- Standard model fits 1.25” - 2.6” (66 mm) lenses
- Working Distance: Min 2.5" (63mm) - Max 5.0" (127mm) Ideal 3.5" (88mm)
- Ringlight Includes Controller & Auto Voltage sensing power supply 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Adaptable for Machine Vision applications
- Custom Configurations available Such as UV, IR & Wide Angle Alignment
Techniquip ProLine 40 LED Ring Light Illuminators:
The ProLine 40 LED ring lights are the latest generation of light sources from Techniquip. The slim, anodized aluminum housing provides precision LED alignment and can accommodate up to 66 mm microscope objective lenses. The integrated heat sink design & proprietary constant current controller technology permits higher outputs while still maintaining a very long LED life.
The controller allows for any of the 4 segments (10 LEDs each) to be turned on/off individually for added flexibility of lighting. The ProLine 40 LED ring light systems are provided with a universal power supply for worldwide operation and can be custom configured to be powered by battery for field operation (contact us for information).
The ProLine 40 ring light can be custom configured with alternate spectrum LED’s (e.g. Red, IR, UV, warm white), non-segmented version, ESD safe models, or wide angle LED's with quick delivery and no minimum quantity. Contact us with your specific requirements.
All Techniquip products are PROUDLY DESIGNED, TESTED & MANUFACTURED IN THE USA for the highest quality and performance at a reasonable cost.