Techniquip Slimline 40 LED Ring Light Illuminator
- Calculated at Checkout
Techniquip Slimline 40 Key Features:
- 40 High Power Precision aligned LED's
- Infinitely Dimmable 0-100%
- 3 Point Soft Tip Mounting Screws for secure connection
- 360° Shadow-Free illumination
- Silent Vibration-Free Operation
- 100% Machined Aluminum Mounting Ring
- Integrated Controller
- !!!PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!!!
Color Temperature Spectrum Options:
- Daylight White 5500°K (S466DSXXXW)
- Cool White 4500°K (S466CSXXXW)
- Warm White 3200°K (S466WSXXXW)
- UV (375nm) (S466SXEXW)
- 1.09” (25mm) Height x 4.01” (101.8mm) O.D x 2.63" (66mm) I.D
- Standard model fits 1.25” - 2.6” (66 mm) lenses
- Working Distance: Min 2.5" (63mm) - Max 5.0" (127mm) Ideal 3.5" (88mm)
- Custom Configurations available Such as UV, IR & Wide Angle Alignment
Techniquip SlimLine 40 LED Ring Light Illuminators:
The SlimLine 40 LED ring lights are the latest generation of light sources from Techniquip. The Slimline 40 LED Ring Light is the value priced LED offering from Techniquip. While lower cost is the objective, quality and performance are not sacrificed. The slim, anodized aluminum / thermoplastic housing can accommodate up to 66 mm microscope objective lenses. The integrated heat sink design combined with proprietary constant current controller technology permits higher outputs while still maintaining a very long LED life.
Unlike the Proline series, here the controller is integrated into the housing for a very compact footprint that is excellent for those with small counter space. The Slimline 40 LED ring light systems are provided with a universal power source for worldwide operation and can be custom ordered to be powered by battery.
These ‘Made in USA’ LED ring light systems utilize the highest quality LED's from Japan and CNC manufacturing techniques to provide the finest performance at a value price. Why buy an inferior Chinese import when you can have the best for comparable cost? The Techniquip Slimline 40 ring light can also be custom configured in alternate spectrum LED’s (e.g. Red, IR, UV, warm white), ESD safe models, wide angle LED's, or Polarizer/analyzer options.
All Techniquip products are PROUDLY DESIGNED, TESTED & MANUFACTURED IN THE USA for the highest quality and performance at a reasonable cost.