Shipping & Returns
Empire Optics ships to any address in North America. International shipping is currently not offered.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
All returns must be authorized by Empire Optics in order to insure proper credit and must be requested within 5 days of Delivery Date.
For returns not due to error on behalf of Empire Optics, a minimum 20% restocking charge will be assessed.
For returns not due to error on behalf of Empire Optics, the customer is responsible for all transportation fees related to the returned product.
To ensure proper credit, each product return must include the following information:
- Customer name and address
- Purchase order number
- Shipping order number
- Date of invoice
- Item number of returned item(s)
- Empire Optics return authorization number (RMA)
- Reason for return
- Products not in completely resalable condition (including products with damaged, missing, or defaced labeling or packaging
- Components that have been used or are without the original packaging, labeling and operating manuals.
- Products purchased on a special order
- Products not purchased from Empire Optics
- Discontinued products