THIS PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED BY THE NEW SCHOTT MC-LS LED FIBER OPTIC LIGHT SOURCE.
CLICK HERE FOR REPLACEMENT MC-LS
The SCHOTT A20800 DCR III Fiber Optic Light Source Illuminator is a DC-regulated 150 W halogen light source; the DCR® III generates intense but cool illumination for machine vision applications. One of the most versatile light sources in the ColdVision series, the DCR® III offers a choice of two 150 W halogen lamps (EKE or DDL) to provide a range of light intensity and color temperature options to maximize productivity and accuracy. The light output does not flicker with the 50 Hz AC frequency, powered by an internal switching power supply with universal input voltage. This makes the DCR III the light source for many machine vision applications. The DCR® III light source has many unique characteristics, from soft-start ‘lamp saver’ circuitry to an IR interference filter for cool illumination. It also has a built-in 9-pin connector for analog remote control and universal input voltage (90-265 VAC).
DC-REGULATED 150-watt halogen light source that provides intense COLD illumination for machine vision applications.
- DC-regulated light source limits light fluctuation to ± 0.5% due to line voltage variation
- Universal input voltage – accepts 90 to 265 VAC
- Current limiting – protects the unit from overheating due to defective and aging bulbs.
- Transient protection – allows the remote location of the bulb.
- Lamp change indicator light - The LED located on the front panel changes from green to red when the lamp requires replacement.
- Soft start “lamp saver” circuitry
- IR filter for cool illumination
- Solid state dimmer control for continuous dimming
- Interchangeable Modulamp Units offer two lamp positions to maximize individual lamp efficiencies.
- Choice of three 150-watt halogen lamps - EKE, EJA, and DDL
- Can power the RS232 from the 9-pin connector
- Built-in 9-pin connector for analog remote control or RS-232 connection (A20601)
- Detachable IEC cord
- Quiet fan cooling
- CSA approved to UL spec, CE compliant to low voltage and EMC directives
- Low housing temp – slightly above ambient